Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 2

So Day 2 should of course be a perfect example of me being re-committed, re-energized, re-everything-that-I-haven't-been-doing-and-now-am-going-to-be-doing, right?

Not so much. I did all right for a while and then ended up not so great.

Breakfast:
1 piece of banana bread
coffee w/milk and sugar

Lunch:
1 cup vegetable beef soup
1 cup carrot/cucumbers
1 cup papaya/lime juice

Snack:
2 oz cheese
1/2 tortilla
1/4 avocado

Dinner:
2 low-cal tortillas
3/4 cup bean/ground beef
salsa
3/4 avocado
2 oz cheese

Later Snack:
3 fish sticks
10 tator tots
2 pudding cups
3 pieces of chocolate cake

Exercise: none.

Mood: Started out ok, then on the way to take a bath Z slipped and banged his head on the doorframe leaving a huge bump. We were both pretty traumatized. M wasn't there to help (as usual) and by the time I got him settled down and in bed, I decided I needed to eat again. Wow. Looking at what I ate now is just so upsetting. I know why I binged, but why couldn't I stop it?

Next week I'll be traveling to 2 outer islands for work. I always seem to do pretty good while I'm away actually. I guess because my stress level is usually much less. I won't be taking Z and I'm kind of hoping that the week away will help with weaning him. I'm wondering if when I stop breast feeding it will be easier to lose weight. The last time I was away I lost 8 lbs and maybe not breast feeding had something to do with it. I'm not planning on expressing milk while I'm away like I did last time, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment