Thursday, October 22, 2009

!!!!!

I'm feeling so motivated right now!

I have just been reading other people's blogs (while I should have been working, but oh well) and I'm just feeling pumped and excited.

I want to have another baby! And that is such motivation for me to keep eating healthier and exercising. I just need to keep remembering that this is for a reason. I was so much more confident and happy when I was 180 lbs, and I know being that much more confident and happy will make me a better mom.

(But that doesn't mean I can't be a great mom now to Z. He loves to be outside. It is his favorite thing ever, and I need to be more active with him and play more with him instead of watching him from the couch. That is not the kind of mama I want to be!)

I want to be a healthy, happy mom. And if I ever have a little girl, I don't want her to grow up seeing her mother on diet after diet, depressed and self-conscious! I don't want her to have to "learn" to eat healthy, I want it to be second nature to her because that's just the way it's always been. I want my kids to grow up feeling good about their healthy, strong, capable bodies, and eating to live, not living to eat!

I know I'm sounding very dramatic and kind of cheesy, but this is what I want for my life and my family's life, so I have to keep reminding myself.

With as many exclamation points as needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment