Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trying

Monday was not so good.

Tuesday was definetly better.

Today has gone well so far and I am trying to keep it that way. I had lunch an hour ago and I'm still full. My plan for the next few hours until I go home is to drink another liter of water and have an apple. I made vegetable beef soup last night so all I have to do is re-heat it tonight and dinner is ready. That way I can eat soon after I get home instead of snacking.

I still haven't exercised this week, so my ultimate goal for today is to walk to get Z this afternoon. This is huge. I haven't been exercising in weeks and I know if I do this tonight I will be much closer to being on track again. I just have to take that first little step, literally.

I also had a big therapy session with my journal yesterday, which has helped my emotional staus fro the moment. I know that journaling helps me when I'm really upset, and I just need to remember to use it as an outlet. Blogging is helping as well, but I still need a place to share all my deep-dark-secrets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment