Monday, October 19, 2009

I Did It!

I am really pretty surprised that I actually made it through the weekend without any major binges or anything. I ate lots of fruit and veggies, drank water and this morning I was back to 245. Doesn't sound like much, but since in truth last week I was 251 on most mornings, I am happy. I am on my way back down to 239.

I did do a stupid thing on Saturday while cleaning. I went to throw some clothes in the hamper and managed to stub my toe really badly on the bed. It still hurts! I am trying not to favor it, but it's hard to walk. I think I won't be walking to get Z this week, but will try to do my exercise DVD at home instead. My goal this week is to do it 5 days in a row. I will start with the lower intensity for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then try the higher intensity Thursday and Friday. Then, if I'm still able to move I'll do the higher intensity on Saturday and rest on Sunday.

I was hoping I would have the night off from cooking tonight so I could exercise during that time, but it sounds like that's not going to happen since M is going to rugby practice. I have to say, it's kind of frustrating that he also has time to do whatever exercise he wants to do, but I don't. For him it's just a given that he gets to go to practice 3 days a week, and yet if I want to have just 30 minutes to myself so I can exercise....no allocations for me.

He hasn't heard the end of this one yet, that's for sure. He said today that I should make a schedule and he will cook on certain nights so I can have free time. I'm happy to do it, but I just feel like he won't follow through and will always have an excuse as to why he can't cook. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and try it, like the good wife that I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment