Friday, September 25, 2009

Pictures

I've finally managed to post some pictures of myself. They were taken earlier this month, so I'm guessing around 244 lbs. I didn't do very well yesterday. I didn't eat enough at lunch and so was starving once I got home leading to two tortills with cheese and some yogurt before dinner. Probably not as bad as I think it is, but today I feel blah. I don't even want to say what the scale said this morning. I am in denial.

There is another photo that M took last week when we went out to dinner for my birthday which is just awful. I can't believe how huge I look in it. Yuck. The worst part is my arms. I hate how big they are. Sorry, I'm not posting it!

I am trying not to get too down on myself and remember that I am capable of making these changes but I have to admit, I'm feeling discouraged. I have a feeling I will have gained weight this week come weigh-in on Sunday, and a part of me is thinking, "Well then, just screw it till Sunday and start again after that."

That of course wouldn't really help the situation.

So... this afternoon I am eating a snack before I go home so I don't overeat again, and am planning a healthy soup for dinner. I was hoping I would have the next episode of the Biggest Loser to watch to motivate me this weekend, but no luck. I'll have to wait till Monday. I'll just watch some old episodes and work out during them.

I guess that's about all for now. Here's a pick of M and Z. I know you can't really see their faces...sorry! I guess I feel weird posting pictures of my family since I'm trying to be annoymous.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment