Monday, September 28, 2009

Still Here

I was seriously thinking about not posting anything today because I'm embarrassed that I gained weight. Of course that wouldn't really help with the accountability thing, so here I am.

I gained 4.5 lbs, putting me at 245lbs.

Breathe in, breathe out....ok.
Whatever.
I gained.
So this week I've got to work harder.

I must walk everyday! That is the key to me losing weight. And I need to plan our dinners this week so I'm not rushing around, starving, trying to think about what to cook, and snacking on things until I come up with something. I also think I'm going to just eat dinner earlier. I'm hungry when I get home, so I'll just start cooking straight away, and eat at 5:30 or 6 with Z. Then I can have a small snack if I want it later, instead of going crazy when I first get home from work.

So that's the plan. I'll let you know tomorrow how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment