Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sleep

Yesterday I had a pretty good day all around. I ate well (1320 Calories), walked when I could (around the buildings at work, and in town carting around groceries and Z). M and I had lunch together. He's been coming over to do that quite a bit lately. It's really nice. Even just to have 30 minutes together, Z-free, to connect. His schedule makes him work late, so usually in the evening, it's just me and the baby.

Last night I fell asleep really early. 8 o'clock. That's happened several times in the past 2 weeks. I'm just so tired. I think getting back to walking is wearing me out. But I sleep better at night, even if Z wakes up.

A lot of nights one of us ends up sleeping on the couch in the front room. He's had a cold, so he's been waking up, wanting to nurse, and once he gets into our bed, he often doesn't want to go back to his. So it gets crowded and we all sleep better if one of us sleeps on the couch. Not the best for marital relations, but sometimes sleep is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment