Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF

I love Fridays. I love the whole 2-days off feeling. I love planning for the weekend, even if it's just making a list of chores to be done.

And after a somewhat anxious week, I am really looking forward to this weekend. I'm planning on cooking up a big pot of chicken and vegetable soup to last us until payday on Monday. We're out of (or almost out of) everything...toothpaste, hand soap, butter, eggs. Just have to be careful until then.

M is supposed to have next week off, and next Wednesday is my birthday, so I am hoping for a good week. Haven't decided how to handle the cake thing for my b-day. I am hoping we can go out to eat somewhere, and then share a dessert because having a whole cake in the house is just not safe.

I'm hoping the scale will be down on Sunday. I have walked three times this week and will walk again today. I haven't done my strength, but will tonight and Saturday. Overall I think this week went well. I was a little snacky on Monday and Tuesday, but I think that's because of TOM. Hopefully by Sunday I won't feel so bloated and the scale will read 240lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment